Prayers lifted this day:
- Kim S’s friend Ruth is going through a very hard time.
- Julie and Nancy pray for Nancy’s friend Faye and her daughter Kim who had a lung transplant.
- Bless Lee Johnson and his attorneys in their courage to challenge Monsanto for manufacturing Roudup and selling it for decades as “safe.”
- Natalie S pray for comfort for her Aunt Ruby and cousins Anita and Becky as Corey died unexpectedly this week.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Ibby lifts prayers of thanksgiving for the safe and happy travels, and for friends and family with whom to share these memories, and for the Maynard family who welcomed her home with love!
- Connie B. gives thanks to God for guiding Becky and Clayton in obtaining new homes for their families.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise!