Prayers lifted this day:
- A prayer from Nancy for Sanford Greenberg to put an end to blindness around the world; no one should lose their sight.
- Prayers for Jim and Linda Stephenson.
- Continued prayers for Claudia’s youngest son Patrick, her brother John, and her daughter-in-law Terra.
- Steve’s former student Ambrosia is having multiple seizures and doctors don’t now why … pray for wisdom and healing.
- Ibby asks prayers for those continuing to battle illnesses, addiction, and cancer.
- More tests for Ernie, praying for healing.
- Michael lifts prayers for Wes as he transitions into this new period of his life.
- Julie asks prayers for her co-worker and friend Valley as she is struggling with major home repairs and a breakup.
- Travel mercies go with Hope and Diana as they head to China.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Ibby also lifts prayers of thanksgiving for the support and miracles so far. Hoping the trials and treatments through God’s power will knock her problems out of the park.
- Prayers of gratitude for those who welcome me.
- A blessed Happy Birthday to Karia.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.
9/18/18: Adding a prayer request from Mary. Her granddaughter Danielle is in the hospital with high BP. They are monitoring her and her baby. Keep these two in your prayers. Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.