These are the prayers lifted this week:
- Derek asks for good results as James waits for results on his heart test.
- Chris lifts prayers for all those living with addiction, mental illness, and housing issues.
- Abby asks that we continue to pray for the thousands of immigrant children in detention centers who are separated from their parents and families.
- Paul prays and sends his love to Danielle at Riverside Hospital. Sisters in Spirit Class also lifts Danielle and asks that her baby be delivered healthy.
- Travel mercies are sent with Steve and Amy as they go on a family trip next weekend.
- BJ asks that she also have travel mercies for next week as she travels to Baltimore to officiate a wedding.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Thanks be to God! Danielle delivered a son, Jaiden Andrew, on Monday. Jaiden is a little over 3 pounds, and 16 inches long, so he has some growing to do but otherwise he and mom are doing fine.
Lord, in Thanksgiving, hear our praise.