These are the prayers lifted today:
- Charity asks prayers for Dylan, an 18-year-old family friend, who is awaiting an accurate diagnosis for cancer so he can begin treatment. Prayers also for his parents and his twin.
- Charity also lifts prayers for her mother-in-law who is home recovering from a blood clot. Prayers for her husband Bruno as well.
- Anna prays that the cold season is easier than last year and that those dealing with seasonal depression be very minimal this year.
- Anna also prays that her exes find a way through their separation and that they find peace and comfort.
- Ibby continues to lift prayers for her cousin Emily who struggling in her battle with ovarian cancer. For all who battle terminal illness, addiction, and chronic pain, give them peace and comfort. She also asks prayers for their families and caregivers.
- As the written prayer says, “God, you know what to do!” as prayers are lifted for Ernie, Jim, and Karen.
- Michael reaches out to Wes and asks blessings for Wes. Lord, you know where he is so please send him supportive energy for his understanding of life. May he be happy.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- With love and celebration, we welcome new members Kyle, Chris, and Steve. We welcome their talents, ideas, and love. Thanks, God, for sending them to Maynard’s doors!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.