These are the prayers lifted today:
- Kerry lifts healing prayers for his cousin Jim who had a stroke, for Jim S. who continues to fight his cancer, and for Karen at AHF Pharmacy.
- Steve and Amy lift prayers for Jim and Linda as Jim goes through his chemo treatments.
- Jan asks healing prayers for her mom, Norma, and prayers for her caregivers and physical therapists as they work through her inability to understand what has happened.
- Prayers of healing for Claudia’s youngest son Patrick and for Ryan, a friend of Maynard, who both fell down steps in their respective homes. Ryan is dealing with a sprained muscle in his leg and Patrick just “hurts all over.” Lord, thank you for watching out for them both!
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.
- Chris lifts a prayer of gratitude to God who continues to work in his life and in the lives of others he cares about.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.