These are the prayers lifted on behalf of the congregation this day:
- We hold in prayer Jason Bradley-Krauss, Spencer and Maria at the death of husband and father, Chris Bradley. He fought a long battle with cancer and his loss will be felt throughout the community.
- Amy and Steve lift continued prayers for Jim and Linda as Jim continues his cancer treatment.
- Diane prays for her son Jonathan who fell and now has an infection in his spine. As a diabetic, this could be a long healing process for Jonathan.
- Mary lifts prayers for a 18-year-old homeless girl who is pregnant with twins. her parents threw her out of their home when they learned of her pregnancy. Prayers for this young girl and her parents.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- You are thanked beyond measure, God, for dissipating the tornado in Florida before any injuries or damage occurred.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.