These are the prayers lifted today:
- Maureen asks that we keep her daughter Sarah in prayers when she undergoes a biopsy on December 26 for a mass in one of her breasts. She knows God is with Sarah but your prayers are appreciated.
- Venus has a coworker who is in a coma so she asks for you to include her in your prayers. She asks prayers for her co-worker’s family as well. She knows God will help her heal.
- We ask that Diana and Hope be kept in your prayers for their loss.
- Comfort for all those who have no home or food. Lead them to a place where they can find the help they need.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- A friend of Steve S.’s was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer in January and has no cancer now!
- Chris F. gives thanks for Jim and Derrick in his life. Friendships are so important.
- Connie H. gives God thanks for the cease fire in Yemen allowing humanitarian aid to the victims of that tragic war.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise!