Here are the prayers lifted today in worship:
- Steve S. lifts prayers for baby Hadley who was born 4 months early at 1 lb. 12 oz. She is her mother’s first baby and mom is having issues being separated from her daughter in NICU. Prayers of healing for Hadley and prayers of comfort for her mother.
- Prayers for Ernie who was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery during the night. Prayers for healing for Ernie and prayers for Kerry’s peace and comfort as he worries about Ernie. We lift praise for a successful surgery.
- Bryan learned that is father had a heart attack and his mother was able to get him to the ER. the blockage was pretty substantial and took four stents to repair. It was both startling and scary to Bryan and probably his brothers as well. Bryan is grateful that he made it to the hospital and appreciates all your prayers of healing for his mom and dad. (sent to office 1/24/19)
- Over the past several years, Sandy has asked prayers for her niece Amber. Amber is 42 but is mentally challenged at an age of approximately 3. She cannot tell anyone what is wrong with her so they rushed her to the ER. Although Amber is 42, this is like watching a toddler go to the hospital, scary for her family and for Amber. She is also a Type 1 diabetic and her health issues may be related to that. Sandy is asking prayers for Amber and her parents – for the correct diagnosis, quick healing of whatever is wrong, and a comforting hand from God for her parents. Please keep this family in your prayers. Sandy appreciates your prayers! (sent to office 1/24/19)
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.
- Leo is grateful to God and lifts prayers of praise for his healing powers. Leo is feeling pretty good after hernia surgery last week. He also lifts thanks for all the prayers.
- Oh God, we love the snow, but it does get in our way a little bit. Leo lifts prayers of thanks for all those who shoveled snow this morning — Steve, Pastor Jeff, Kyle, Michael, and any others he missed. Praise God for our helpers today!
- Praise God for all those willing to step in to help during worship today at the last minute. Connie had to clear snow at the school where she works, Jan stepped in as usher. Kerry was at the hospital with Ernie, Stacy stepped in as prayer leader. Steve couldn’t make it, Mary stepped in as liturgist. Thanks to all!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.