Here are the prayers lifted this day:
- We lift all those who face the “after Christmas Winter Blues.” Help Help this be a time of uplifting not despair.
- We ask that you help those being effected by the Federal shutdown – no paychecks, no paperwork processing; how do they take care of their families and keep their homes.
- Ibby asks that you bring healing to those suffering from illness and addiction. Be with them, their loved ones, and their caregivers.
- Steve asks prayers for all those attending the upcoming general conference in February. Dear God, may the church know that you are still speaking!
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.
- Michael is grateful for family gatherings that bring joy and laughter that shake the walls!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.