Here are the prayers lifted on February 10 and later into the week:
- Leo asks prayers for Hannah and daughter-in-law Abby Bird. Abby’s grandmother, Mary Gregory has passed away. Please pray for comfort for these families – Bird and Gregory – during this time of grief.
- We lift in remembrance today the two Westerville police officers who lost their lives in the line of duy and Reagan Tokes.
- Stacy asks prayers for her best friend Mindy’s father, Bob Ellis, who was diagnosed with leukemia this week and has elected not to treat it. Prayers for comfort for the family during this difficult time.
- Linda C. lifts prayers for Martha, Merv, and their family and friends. Martha is now in hospice, a difficult time for all who love her.
- Kit asks prayers for a co-worker who has been ill with a neurological problem. Please pray for healing and recovery
- Claudia asks travel mercies for her son Brian and wife Terra as they return tonight from their cruise, landing in snow and then must drive to Mt. Vernon.
- Claudia also asks travel mercies for her son Patrick as he returns from Las Vegas in varying weather patterns.
- Claudia also asks travel prayers from Randy and Scott as they head out on their cruise. Randy is very leery of heights and confined spaces. All will be fine with God’s help.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Michael is grateful for blessings. “Thank you, God, for the blessings you are raining down on me – like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. You know what they are.”
- Not all share their name as only God needs to know: “Praise for positive test results.”
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.