These are the prayers lifted today:
- A.B. requests prayers for the Clim family. Erma Clim has been placed in hospice, and A.B. asks prayers for her safe and peaceful transition. Prayers of comfort for family and loved ones.
- Abby asks that we pray for Ernie who was in a car accident Saturday and is in Riverside recovering.
- She also asks prayers for her friend Linda who is battling cancer.
- For all the children who have been separated from their mothers, fathers, and loved ones, Abby asks continued prayers for their well-being.
- Chris asks prayers for Jim who is dealing with diabetes issues and Derek who is recovering from surgery.
- Ibby prays for issues for Emily and Chris. Stepfather Tom having brain surgery. Prayers for the surgeons and Tom’s recovery.
- Ibby also prays for her back pain. She has been dealing with it for a while and can’t seem to find a solution.
- Kim, along with several others in the congregation, offer prayers of peace and comfort for Merv and his family.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Michael, ever the positive one, offers thanks to God for sending us this morning the strong and blessed winds of change.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.