These are the prayers lifted today and during the prior week:
- BJ asks that we pray for her family. Her sister-in-law was found dead last Sunday afternoon. At the time, no one in the family knew what had happened so it has been a shock for everyone.
- Abby asks prayers for Charity who broke her elbow. We pray for a swift recovery.
- Ernie is in need of prayers as he will be in the hospital for a little while longer waiting for his INR to reach 2.5. He is bored and needs something to fill his time.
- Maria shares that Merv needs prayers. He had a fall and hurt one of his eyes. He had a minor surgery. God, let the healing begin!
- Amy asks travel mercies for her friend Suzanne who had to travel to New Hampshire this week.
- Stacy’s best friend Mindy lost her father this week. Prayers for the Ellis family during this difficult time.
- Lisa LS requests prayers for her 30-year-old cousin Justine who begins treatment for colo-rectal cancer tomorrow. She has a good prognosis but the treatment will render her infertile. Pray for complete healing and strength to get through all her treatments.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.