These are the prayers lifted in worship today.
- Travel mercies for Jim and Linda as they head home today from New Hampshire.
- Get well prayers for Henson who is not feeling well.
- Connie lifts prayers for her sister Doris who lost her mother-in-law on Saturday. Prayers of comfort for this family.
- Healing, comfort, and peace for those dealing with the shootings in New Zealand. Be with those still in the hospital healing from wounds.
- Prayers for those dealing with flooding, snow, and ice in the mid-west.
- Sandy lifts prayers of healing for her niece Amber who has been in the hospital since January 25. She has had surgery, had an NG tube, and doctors still do not know what is wrong with her. Prayers that they soon find a diagnosis so she can begin healing and go home.
- James and Derek lift James’ mother Mary Scheafer in prayer as she deals with a new cancer diagnosis. Pray for healing.
- Abby asks for continued prayers for all immigrant children who are separated from their family. Pray for them to be reunited.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Claudia lifts prayers of praise that Brian and Stan have returned to Columbus and to Maynard. We are grateful for Brian sharing his talent today.
- We welcome with prayers of praise that Lisa and Paul have returned to membership at Maynard.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.