These are the prayers lifted today:
- The Torres Mann clan lifts Uncle Phil who was again diagnosed with cancer. They ask prayers for strength and healing.
- Danielle lifts prayers for a dear friend’s family who lost their sister Amber. Prayers of comfort are needed for this unexpected loss.
- Joan asks prayers for her neighbor Sally who is having surgery, travel mercies for Ibby, and healing for Jim.
- Prayers that Amy feels better.
- Steve and Amy lift prayers of love and healing for Jim and Linda.
- Sandy continues to pray for her niece Amber who has been in the hospital since January 25. The doctors have performed several surgeries but cannot get to her eat regular food. They are stymied. Pray the doctors figure out what is wrong so it can be corrected and she can go home to her family.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Michael lifts prayers of gratitude for a wonderful trip to the Dayton Handbell Festival for Maynard’s Handbell Choir. All are safe and basking in memories of a fun and educational time.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.