These are the prayers lifted today.
- Abby asks prayers for the Kroger employees who lost their jobs this week at the bakery. God will provide, help them to turn to God for guidance.
- Abby also continues to ask prayers for the families who have been separated at our southern border. Pray that they may all be re-united.
- For the Rebēn Herrara’s family as they deal with and heal from their loss.
- To Phil and his partner Don as they process and deal with Phil’s cancer diagnosis.
- Steve and Amy continue to lift Linda S. as she deals with the loss of Jim.
- Pink and Natalie ask prayers for their neighbor boy Rhett who has been in and out of the hospital.
- Prayers of healing for Lisa’s cousin Justine Luebke as she finished her first phase of chemo and radiation. She has several weeks of healing and then surgery to remove the tumor. Please continue to hold this family, and especially Justine, in your prayers.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Oli and his mom lift with great joy and celebration Josh Mann and Rich DeLono who are celebrating birthdays this weekend.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.