He is risen! He is risen, indeed!!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our prayers of grateful praise!
Here are the prayers that were lifted today.
- First and foremost this morning, our prayers go out to the people in Sri Lanka who had terrorists bombing churches and hotels in and near their capital city. God, be with all those who are suffering the loss of loved ones or are injured from the bombing.
- Kim asks prayers for Bob, a patient at the James. She also asks prayers for her sister Christine. Christine needs good news about her health.
- Claudia does not know what happened but Connie B. hurt her shoulder. Prayers for quick healing.
- Chris asks prayers for Jim G. who was rushed to the ER for chest pains. He asks that we pray for Jim’s partner Derek.
- Diane’s son Jonathan has another spinal infection and is not doing well. She prays that this will not take his other leg like the last time.
- Abby continues her prayers for the refugee. May the children be reunited with their families. This has gone on for far too long.
- For all those traveling this week, travel mercies go with them. Bring them home safe!
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.