These are the prayers lifted today.
- Ibby asks God’s healing mercies for Sebastian, a friend’s 17-year-old son, who is beginning treatment for lymphoma.
- She also asks prayers for Vickie and her friends and family as she suffers from complications of congestive heart failure.
- Ibby also lifts prayers for all those suffering from diseases of cancer and addiction.
- Nancy, Julie, and Jay S. lift prayers of comfort for the Fosselman family on the loss of their grandma, Connie.
- Steve S. requests prayers for his 80-year-old aunt who had a stroke earlier in the week and is still unresponsive.
- Maureen asks safe travels for Dave and Elly as they travel back to Ohio this week.
- Prayers for Kerry and Jan as they travel to Kerry’s work celebration and to Ernie as he travels to Florida to visit his mom.
- Pastor Jeff needs prayers as much as the rest of us. He prays for his son Scott during a very difficult season of his life. May he feel God’s love: transforming grace in a very real way.
- Claudia lifts her son Patrick as doctors try to determine his chest pains and dizziness. Prayers for his wife Melanie as she faces a decision on a new job that would put them in another part of Ohio.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Jay lifts grateful prayers for beating his Cap City time by 2 minutes and with God’s help will have a half marathon time of under 2 hours very soon.
- James’ mother Mary is out of the hospital convalescing. Although joyful news, prayers still needed, but she is home!
- Sandy thanks God for the grateful news that her niece Amber is home after three months in the hospital. Amber is grateful to sleep in her own room in her own bed and be surrounded by her things!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.