These are prayers lifted today.
- Leo lifted prayers for this world and its leaders. Touch their hearts, guide them to show compassion, to be inclusive, to remove fear that stands in their way of making the right decisions. Help them to find you.
- Abby asks continued prayers for all refugee children separated from their families. Pray for all the families as they wait to be re-united with their precious children.
- Claudia lifts prayers for Ibby. Ibby lost two loved ones this week to cancer and then had to put down her 16 1/2 year old dog. Give her family comfort and peace. Pray for safe travels for Ibby as well.
- Prayers for Pastor Jeff, Steve, and their dog Wesley as time moves closer to them leaving and they still have so much to do. Keep them calm and give them strength to get it all done.
- Pray for the person who has acute structured angle closure in one eye. This person was told by a specialist to avoid semi-darkness and partially dilated pupil. The eye is 80 percent occluded.
- Sandy again lifts her niece Amber. She was rushed to the hospital with the same pain and problems as before (January 2019). The doctors are not sure what they are going to do, especially if it is an adhesion from her prior surgeries. More surgery will probably only make it worse. Help the doctors make the correct decision on the next step in Amber’s recovery.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- For the joys held in our hearts, you know them, you gave them.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.