These are the prayers lifted today.
- Diane asks prayers for her son Johnathan. He is confined to a wheelchair and a couple days ago his wallet was taken. All of his money and medical help is gone.
- Connie H. asks prayers for those who need safety from the ICE Raids taking place today. The risk of deportation and separation is high.
- Sandy continues to hold her niece Amber in prayer. She had surgery on Thursday and is doing okay. But Sandy’s brother Nate and his wife Linda are very concerned about Amber.
- Chris F. lifts prayers for Jim Griffin. He was diagnosed with a stroke and will have surgery this Tuesday.
- Claudia asks prayers of healing for Ibby and Kim S. who both had surgery this past week and are at home recovery.
- Travel mercies for the Soboslai/Bird ladies as they head to Hawaii. Bring them home safely!
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Michael lifts gratitude to God for a wonderful day with his Godson! Children are such a blessing!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.