These are the prayers this Sunday.
- As a mother of two, Maria is concerned about the safety of children as they return to school. So for all the youth going back to school, she asks for a positive attitude, optimistic role models. May they be happier, better, catalytic, compassionate leaders of tomorrow. Love is all we and they need with God as our guide.
- Sherron continues to ask prayers for her son Chuck Tuttle who is struggling with alcoholism. Help break through his denial.
- Jay asks prayers for his father who may lose his job soon. The hospital is set to close at the end of September and his dad will lose his job of 45 years! Please, God, keep his dad positive and forward looking. Help him find that other open door!
- Prayers continue for Lisa’s niece Justin who was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. She is a young woman and we are confident that doctors will help her get through this. Bring her peace and healing.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Sandy’s good news arrived on Monday but I’m included in Sunday’s prayers. Her brother Art had hernia surgery today and is home already. Her niece Amber went from the hospital today which is a really good thing! Thank you, God!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise!