These are the prayers lifted today.
- Kerry asks prayers for his friend Stephana B. who is having surgery on Monday for cancer with a hysterectomy. She is ready for this surgery.
- Kerry also asks prayers for Denny J. who was diagnosed with blood cancer.
- Abby continues to lift prayers for all our immigrants and especially for children separated from their families.
- Abby also lifts prayers for her friend Gene who was just diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Be with him during his life with this progressive disease.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Prayers are lifted for all those beginning or returning to school for the 2019-20 school year. What an exciting time for them. Keep those wonderful teachers in your prayers for a successful school year.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.