Here are the joys and concerns lifted this Sunday.
- Sometimes we don’t like our bosses, but do tolerate them. Chris seems to like his boss and only wishes her well. He asks continued prayers of healing for Diana as she goes through chemotherapy for breast cancer. We lift prayers that it was caught soon enough for the chemo to help “cure” her!
- Diane lifts prayers for her husband Milton who has been in the hospital and is now at The Loral’s on Karl Road. We wish prayers of comfort for both Diane and Milton.
- Sandy is concerned for her sister-in-law Betty. She went to the doctor for hip pain and x-rays revealed small tumors covering her hip. Betty will have further tests on Friday to determine the next leg of this journey toward healing.
- Maureen asks travel mercies for her friend Julianna as she begins her journey back to Arizona on Thursday. May she have no problems and arrive safely home.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Michael lifts a thank you to God for opportunities of growth. God has provided him the chance to grow God’s love in him – whether it is easy or not!
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.