These are the prayers lifted today.
- We ask healing for Shirley Burns who is suffering with bone cancer. Bring her comfort and peace as she fights this battle. Let her know you are always with her.
- Prayers for Jim and Derek who are dealing with health issues. We have missed them. Bring them healing.
- Ernie is back in the hospital but his numbers are getting in line so maybe he will get to come home soon. We continue to keep Ernie in prayer.
- Sandy prayed thankfully that Amber was to come home on Monday unless something happened … and it did. So Amber will be in the hospital a little while longer. She has been in and out since January. Keep this whole family in prayers for healing, for comfort, for peace.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Sandy prays with great joy that her youngest son and his wife just moved into a new home. May it be filled with blessings from you, God.
- Sandy also lifts praise to you that her granddaughter Bailey has been accepted into Bowling Green University next fall. Be with her as she begins this new journey in her young life.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise.