These are the prayers lifted this day.
- Abby and Kerry remind us to continue praying for Ernie. Although numbers are getting to where they need to be, he still has a fight ahead to restore his health.
- Prayers are lifted for those who are struggling with battles going on around them. Please keep world peace in your prayers, especially those in Kashmir, Gaza, Palestine, and Syria.
- For our own Pastor Nancy who is dealing with fall allergies causing her to lose her voice.
- We pray for a good outcome for all who are running in the Columbus Marathon. Jay is running while worship service was going on. Michael would like the marathon to remind us all that our lives are also one step at a time.
- Julie asks prayers of comfort for her cousin Katherine Ann at the loss of her mother Wilma Williams at 98 years old. Praises for the gift of her life and love.
- We lift the family and friends of Thelma who passed away at the young age of 95. She was our Treasurer at Maynard for many years and will be missed by all who knew her.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.