These are the prayers lifted today.
- From Lisa S., who lifts prayers for her 31-year-old cousin Justine Luebke. Justine has been battling colorectal cancer, and her recent scans were not good news. The scans indicate more spots on her liver, as well as spreading to her lungs. This is not the news they were praying for but she remains hopeful and has continued to teach kindergarten. Please also pray for her parents Kurt and Kim and her sister Jennifer.
- The Tuesday small Bible study group lifts Julie whose voice is improving but she is still not able to talk. Although we laughed in class at her writing answers and comments, we know it is extremely frustrating for her not being able to talk or sing. Prayers to ease her frustration, but more importantly, prayers for healing more quickly than is occurring.
- Travel mercies are asked for Linda S. by Steve and Amy as she travels to New England to visit with her daughter and son and their families. May the weather be cooperative.
- Adam lifts his Aunt Myra and Uncle Wayne. His Aunt Myra is undergoing a clinical trial to treat her cancer but fell and broke her arm this week. Prayers for her healing and hope for her. Peace for Uncle Wayne.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- For all those who gave up their Saturday to help clean the sanctuary and other parts of the church, Maynard is truly blessed that you were here. Thanks for all your hard work!
- We pray that you bless our church, your church, so it continues to be a beacon to others in the community.
Lord, in thanksgiving, hear our praise!